Thursday, March 31, 2016

Improve Photography Roundtable (EP-168)

Click the title of the article to read this post on Improve Photography, which includes all media files mentioned.

Questions of the Week:

  • Barbara Ricker: Are bubble levels on tripods just there to torment me? Seriously, does anyone have any quick tips for getting things level?
  • Radhika Dixit: I just accidentally deleted all my 2016 photos from Lightroom… and when I was asked if I wanted them off the hard drive as well, I clicked ‘yes’. Stupid. Are they gone for good?

Connor’s Segment

 

  • Using a light meter

Jim’s Segment

  • When did we all start with photography?

Brian’s Segment

  • Being a beginner

Doodads of the Week!

The post Improve Photography Roundtable (EP-168) appeared first on Improve Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment